Keys To A Successful Digital Marketing Strategy (part 3)
- Gamification: Create web applications that massify your message with "entertaining games or apps" that will give your customers a long stay, offer them "prizes" and virtual credits that motivate them to stay in your site longer and recommend your product.
- SEO: (Search Engine Optimization): It is a process that seeks to position your websites in certain phrases or search criteria in engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. Investigate new phrases or words that make a trend with Keyword research with Google Keywords Tools and optimize all your landing pages with keywords that describe 100% your product and offers direct contact forms (it will streamline the sales process -conversion and will serve as a meeting point for new visitors).
- Alternative channels: Guidance in web directories or specialized groups. It also uses extra strategies such as: Purchase Coupons, exchange purchase bonuses for virtual money (as Google Adwords does), use light box on your partners websites promoting your product, email marketing with anti spam standards, QR codes, reality Augmented, collection of BBDD (Data bases), etc.
- Mobile design: Make each of the sites that will make reception of your new customers compatible with mobile platforms.
- Unify with physical channels: Show the URL of your website in your company's printed advertising. It will help with traffic and gives an excellent corporate touch to your Branding.
- Make variations: Use different means of meeting as landing pages with variations of title, forms, reduction of fields. Google Analytics has very good web experiments that will help inform you which one gets better conversion of users.
- Beware of spam: Do not use captchas (lower your conversion rates). Use another validation mode such as addition, subtraction, recognition of a simple image to avoid mass mailing of spam in your data reception trays. In SEO, do not use search criteria that do NOT have to do with your product (keyword stuffing) or strange redirects. Search engines could penalize you.
- Analyze the results: Use the metrics to draw conclusions. Number of visits, new visitors, recurring visitors, rebound percentages, exit percentages, etc. You can standardize your reports based on your key performance indicators (KPIs) and Balance Scorecard (graphs that translate your online business strategy into a set of indicators).
I hope this list is useful for the realization and conceptualization of your online campaigns; and serve you as a basis for a quality assessment of your projects.