CRM, an increasingly vital and important tool in marketing and sales tasks

According to a study conducted by Softdoit, 77% of companies use email in their marketing strategy, being the most used marketing technique, followed by social networks, event attendance and advertising on Google.

This study seeks to investigate the use of marketing tools and techniques in companies and its integration with Customer Relationship Management or CRM. Thus, the study concludes that 56% of respondents use a CRM in their marketing and sales tasks. Likewise, the study adds 29% of the same proposes to implant it in its processes in the near future. This survey also aimed to see the evolution of software in the cloud of the companies. In this regard, Softdoit shows data demonstrating the growth in the use of software in the cloud:

Of all the respondents, around 50.5% use a CRM in the cloud, while the remaining 49.5% still use systems hosted on their own servers. However, the study concludes that 11.7% of traditional CRM users are planning to migrate to cloud-hosted solutions for mobility, price, learning, and simplicity.

These data explain the new golden era of email marketing, but not because it is done more than before, but because it is made better. And is that today, companies have more tools at their fingertips for a better job and filtering their databases. CRMs, customizable and friendly email tools, departments or people in charge of content are just some of the causes that are causing this trend.

Because the study shows once again, as was its objective, the strong link between techniques such as e-mail marketing, where segmentation is crucial, with CRM. Despite the fact that there are still professionals who still see CRM as a purely commercial tool, the digital marketing revolution puts in value the intelligent use of data that a CRM provides both at the level of customers and leads, being able to personalize more and more The dialogue with leads and clients.

And is that when it is time to perform a marketing based on data and not on lucubrations, CRM should be understood as something more than software. It can and should be understood as a business model that brings value to different parts of the company. Today more than ever, marketing and data go hand in hand and this explains the rebirth of email marketing as a technique that brings value and not as a machine to generate SPAM. Because, although much remains to be done, companies are increasingly rigorous in segmenting both their niche markets and the information they send to their target audience.

This study also provides interesting data such as the importance of social networks within marketing in Spanish agencies, as it is used by 76% of the companies consulted.. The podium in terms of marketing techniques are closed by the traditional fairs and events that in B2B are as fundamental as necessary.

For these reasons, it is not surprising that some of the more modern CRMs like Teamleader focus on meeting the current needs of companies, paying special attention to their integration with the most famous e-mail marketing tools or professional social networks Most used, as they strive to provide quick solutions to data collection and analysis.

And, today, CRMs are no longer understood as a mere sales tool, but as a bussiness intelligence unit that places customer information in the center of the company, articulating actions and promoting their better understanding for all the integrated parts.

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)

Kindle Direct Publishing: How to Make Real Money on Amazon.

E-Commerce has no borders: Myth or reality?